Nurturing community growth
Site Access and Security
While using your MyTaproot account or any MyTaproot Services, you:
- Must comply with all applicable laws.
- Must have your own MyTaproot account, and select a unique email and password.
- May not share your MyTaproot account password with anyone else.
- May not permit a child under the age of 18 to publish information or post content through your MyTaproot account.
- Must provide valid and complete contact information, including a valid email address.
- Must never misrepresent your identity, either to MyTaproot or to other users.
- Must not interfere or attempt to interfere with the Services, including using any software program, virus or routine to block, obscure, modify any MyTaproot Content or web pages, or to destroy another person’s software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
While using your MyTaproot account or any MyTaproot Services, you may not:
- Post or share any content that is illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive or otherwise objectionable, including content or communications that are degrading, defamatory, vulgar, hateful, libelous, fraudulent, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, sexist, racist, or invasive of another's privacy.
- Stalk, harass, threaten or verbally attack any user or MyTaproot employee.
- Post any information or communication that you know is false or misleading, including impersonating any person, misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity (including MyTaproot), falsely claiming an endorsement that you do not have, or misrepresenting that you are an employee or representative of MyTaproot or CCAI.
- Post or share content containing any person’s personal, proprietary, or confidential information such as photos of living individuals, sensitive financial information, or a person’s address, phone number, or email address without their permission. In the case of minors, you’ll need the consent of their parent or guardian.
Respect for Intellectual Property
While using your MyTaproot account and the MyTaproot Services, you may not:
- Post or share content that is protected by copyright or trademark, or that does not belong to you, including pictures and documents posted by other users, unless you have express permission from the owner of the copyright or trademark for such content.
- “Deep link” or frame, inline link, or mirror any part of any MyTaproot Services without MyTaproot’s written permission.
Spam is Not Allowed
You may not use your MyTaproot account or the MyTaproot Services (or any information obtained through the Services) to post or make available any advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation.
This list of prohibited conduct is not exhaustive. MyTaproot prohibits members of the Services from engaging in any activity that MyTaproot, in its sole discretion, determines to be offensive, interferes with the rights of others, or causes harm to any person or entity. MyTaproot can’t be responsible for the content our members create and share in the community, but we reserve the right to remove any posts or comments that violate these rules or our Terms and Conditions.
Serious or repeat violations or offenses will subject the responsible member to account termination, at MyTaproot’s sole discretion.